Adding Lots Through The Dashboard
In this article, we show you how to add and assign Lot information to your orchard/warehouse structure.
Important: Lots must be added, otherwise your complete orchard/block/lot list may not be visible in-app.
1 - First up, log into the Hectre dashboard and enter the 'Admin' tab on the side menu
- Hectre login web link: app.hectre.com/
2 - Enter the 'Ranches' or 'Orchard' tab on the top of the screen
3 - Enter the 'LOTS' tab in the second menu
4 - Add a new Lot to your Ranch/Orchard
- (A) Enter the desired Lot Number or Lot Name
- (B) Click 'SAVE'
- (C) You'll see the newly created Lot enter the list of Lots on the left hand side
5 - Enter the Ranch/Orchard where you'd like to assign the newly added Lot
- (A) Click the 'RANCHES' or 'ORCHARDS' tab on the second menu (not top menu)
- (B) Scroll down your list of Ranches/Orchards and make a selection
6 - Assign the newly added Lot
- (A) Click on the desired Block under 'ADD NEW BLOCK', Note: if you do not use the notion of 'Blocks', a dummy block is used as a placeholder
- (B) Select the newly added Lot from the dropdown selection under 'Lot'
- (C) Save the newly assigned Lot by scrolling down and clicking 'SAVE'
7 - Congratulations! You can now view the newly assigned Lot in-app
- Note: you may need to exit the app and re-enter to refresh the list