Payroll: Overtime and Double-time account setup
Payroll: Overtime and Double-time configurations
In this article we review how you can set Overtime and Double-time rules for your Hectre account. This configuration will enable your account to be configured for your specific Countries/States payroll laws.
How To Configure Overtime & Double-time:
- All Overtime and Double-time laws can be configured at app.hectre.com/admin/payroll
- Navigate to Admin -> Payroll
- Configure Overtime and Double-time according to your countries/state laws.
- Hectre Supports standard payroll configurations like:
- Daily Overtime and Double-time, Weekly Overtime, and Consecutive day overtime
- Tracking labor hours for 'Agricultural Work' and 'Non-Agricultural Work'.
- Note: Some countries (or states) have different Overtime and Double-time setups for Agricultural and Non-Agricultural work. If you are tracking both types of work, because they have different overtime and double-time configurations, then please be sure to "Add Non-Agricultural Work Settings" and to define the labor category that every jobs belong to.
- Note: Jobs will be defined to the "Agricultural" labor category by default