How to Set Your Hectre Password
Welcome to Hectre!
You should have received an email from Hectre letting you know that you have a user account. Once a user is added, we automatically send you a password reset email so you can create a secure password for your account.
Did the password reset link in your email expire? Don’t worry, it’s easy to send yourself a new link. Simply follow the instructions below.
Request a new password from the web!
1. Navigate to https://app.hectre.com/ on your computer
2. Click on the Forgot Password? button. Doing this will send an email that will allow you to setup a new Hectre password.
Request a new password from the mobile app!
1. Open the Hectre app (if not downloaded yet, please download from the Apple Store) & tap “Forgot your password?” in the bottom right corner of the login screen.
2. Enter the email address used for your Hectre account (Tip: It’s the email the original reset link was sent to.)
3. Tap “Ok”. You will see a notification in the app that tells you a new link has been sent to your email.
4. Check your email for an email from Hectre and click on the link to reset your password.
5. You will be redirected to reset your password. Enter in the “new password” box and click “save.
6. Return to the Hectre app and use new credentials.