Add varieties to your Hectre account as a first step to setting up your orchard details.
Adding varieties will allow them to be assigned to your orchards so that you can record variety-specific jobs, providing you with reporting and insights on your business.
Video followed by written instructions
- Log in to your account on app.hectre.com (the Dashboard)
Note: The best web browser to use for Hectre is Google Chrome. Using this browser will give you the smoothest experience with the Hectre Dashboard.
- Click on Admin
- Click on Varieties
- Click + Add New Variety
- Add Variety Name
- Choose the Fruit Type
- Optional: add further details on packout, price, and weight (this can be updated at any time)
- Click Add
The newly added variety is now available to be assigned to it's specific orchard location.
Edit or Delete a Variety
- Hover your mouse over the variety you need to change
- Click the pencil icon to edit
- Click the trash can icon to delete