Recording Picking Jobs
In this article we'll be showing you how to Assign Pickers and Create and Print Bin Records on an iPad. If you're harvesting cherries, you'll want to use our Cherry module instead. Check out our article on using the Cherry module on an iPad here.
Before you get started, have you:
Let's look at how to record the pick and print bin tags below:
Head to the Picking module on your Hectre app just like this:
- Click the menu button
- Select Picking
- Click Create a new bin
If you need to enter a bin for a previous day, click Today’s bins at the top of the page and choose the desired date from the calendar.
- Click the boxes in the top right to start entering the details for this bin.
Add details about this pick:
- Orchard, Block
- Rate of pay
- Pick Number
- Export Countries and Treatments
- Adjust "Volume" for half or quarter filler bins
Click Enable bin printing if you want to be able to print the bin ticket
If you are wanting to scan an external bin ticket e.g. one supplied by a packhouse etc - please read this help article.
- Click Today’s bins when you’ve finished selecting details
- Check you're happy with the bin details you've entered (1)
- Click on the team members you want to assign to this bin (2)
- Click Print & Create new bin (3)
The team members you see displayed are those who have been added to your team under the Build Team tab of the Timesheet module. Here's a handy help article if you need some tips on building teams. Building Your Team on iOS App
If the team members you assigned to the bin haven’t been clocked in yet, the clever Hectre app will prompt you to choose a clock in time. If they have been clocked in previously for a different orchard location, you’ll be prompted with the same message to update what time they moved to the new orchard location.
- Assign Clock In time for the orchard location
- Click Ok
Now you're all set to get picking!
If you have questions that weren't answered in this article, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly help you out.